we HUmans need trees to survive and we can't deny it
Humans need trees to survive. We also need them because they provide us with beauty in our daily lives. The lives of humans and trees are more interconnected than you may at first think. Trees belong to the plant kingdom, but they are very specific types of plants. A tree is a woody perennial type of plant – ‘perennial’ simply means that a tree is a type of plant that lasts for a long time. In this way, a tree is unlike a stalk of wheat, for instance, which grows in the spring, flowers then bears grain before dying at the end of the year.
50 Reasons Why Trees are so Important in Human Life - 1. They are older than us. Trees have seen more life than we have! The oldest trees are thousands of years old, and recognizing this fact reminds us that we should make the most of every second of our own lives on earth. If you want to take a look at the oldest trees on earth, just do a search for Methuselah, which is a bristlecone pine tree living in California.
2. They keep the air clean. Trees suck carbon dioxide out of the air and release oxygen in its place. They are vital for keeping the air clean and healthy for us, and for combatting global warming.
3. Holding soil in place.Tree roots hold the soil of hills or fields in place and prevent it from being blown away by the wind. When trees are cut down, an area can quickly become a windswept desert.
4. Providing shade. On a hot day, there is nothing better than the cool shade of a tree.
5. Treehouses! Building a treehouse is one of the most wonderful things to do with your kids.
6. Furniture, homes and toys. Wood has been used for centuries to make everything from houses to rocking horses. When purchasing anything wooden it is vital to do so sparingly and to source wood only from sustainable forests: we must save the trees!
7. Food. Coconuts, hazelnuts, apples, cherries and pears are just some of the delicious foods that come from trees.
8. Mystery. Fairy-tale forests are a source of wonder and mystery to people of all ages throughout the world.
9. Biodiversity. From the small mammals that live in tree trunks to the birds that nest in their branches, plenty of other species depend on trees to live.
10. Beauty. Trees are, quite simply, beautiful to look at.
11. Soil quality. Fallen leaves from trees turn into mulch which makes the soil of the forest floor full of vital minerals and other nutrients for other plants and animals to thrive in.
12. Preventing flooding. The tree and its roots form a physical barrier to water runoff and stop the soil being washed away by floods. Further, the tree roots also suck water up from the soil and help to prevent flooding.
13. Shelter from the wind. Trees form a natural barrier against wind. Forests help to stop winds sweeping through the neighborhood, gaining speed and becoming devastating!
14. Protection in thunderstorms. In a thunderstorm, it is important that you are not the highest thing on the landscape – or the lightening will pick you as its route to the ground! Tall trees have saved many people’s lives in this way, by sacrificing themselves.
15. Fun to climb. Climbing trees is super fun.
16. Piles of leaves. Piles of crunchy leaves are so much fun to jump in!
17. Bonfire parties. Throughout many parts of the world, people burn dead tree branches in bonfires. The yellow flames become a focal point around which people gather together and share food, drink and laughter.
18. Fuel. Wood has been used as fuel for centuries. But, again, if you are planning on using wood as fuel, make sure to source it only from sustainable forests or (better still) to gather dead wood from the forest floor. Further, you should the legality of such acts.
19. A place to sit. A fallen tree trunk is a great place to sit and have a picnic.
20. Bringing nature closer to us. From the forest to the tree-lined streets of the inner city, even a single tree has the power to make us acknowledge our relationship to nature.
21. Food for animals. Deer eat the bark from trees, wasps make their nests from chewed up wood pulp – plenty of animals eat trees somehow (though in the wasps’ case they spit it out again!).
22. Rubber. Rubber comes from trees, as does coconut oil and palm oil. Again, it is important to source this sustainably.
23. Perfume. Many perfume ingredients, such as sandalwood, are derived from trees.
24. Culinary spices. Cinnamon is just one example of an aromatic spice that is vital in the kitchen, and that is derived from trees.
25. The perfect reading spots. When you want to read a good book, what better place to sit than with your back against the trunk of a tree, taking in the beauty of nature?
26. Travel and exploration. It was in boats made from wood that people first explored the seven seas.
27. Clothing. Bamboo and other trees provide the fibers that make up many of our garments.
28. Matting. Again, bamboo is a big source of matting material.
29. Emblems and symbols. Planting a tree is a great way to commemorate an anniversary or a birthday.
30. Fun activities for kids. Counting the rings on fallen branches to find a tree’s age, or placing bird boxes in the branches to encourage brightly colored new birds to visit your garden, are great ways to educate your kids.
31. Vital for beavers. Beavers need branches to make their dams – and hence their homes!
32. Animal bedding. Sawdust from trees used to be used on the floors of bars – and now it is used for bedding for pets like hamsters or guinea pigs.
33. Jewelry. Wooden bangles or necklaces made from wooden beads are beautiful examples of jewelry made from trees.
34. The rain-forest canopy. Rain-forest canopy, an essential source of biodiversity, creates a humid microclimate where many organisms thrive.
35. Water quality. Mangroves and other trees that grow near water are essential for maintaining water quality.
36. Cosmetics. Many cosmetic oils (such as coconut oil or avocado oil) come from trees.
37. A place to hide. Get away from it all in the branches of a tree.
38. Showing you care. Caring for trees is a way of cultivating your empathy and your nurturing instincts.
39. A small business. An orchard is a great way to provide for yourself and your family.
40. Caring for future generations. Contributing to reforestation projects is a great way to help future generations of human beings.
41. Sublimity. The majesty of trees puts things in perspective for us!
42. The discovery of gravity. Famously, Isaac Newton is said to have discovered gravity when an apple fell on his head.
43. Alcoholic beverages. Apples are used to make cider, for example – and there are pear varieties too.
44. Natural boundaries. Forests often provide natural boundaries for villages, farms or even whole towns.
45. Inner peace. Contemplating the beauty of a tree – or even hugging one – fills the mind with tranquility.
46. A sense of aspiration. Watching trees grow towards the sky inspires us to achieve our own goals too.
47. The cycles of life. Watching trees grow and lose their leaves with the seasons gives us time to ponder on the cycles of growth and rebirth in our own lives.
48. Permanence. Evergreen trees reassure us that many things in life are there to stay.
49. A source of poetry. Trees have inspired music, poetry, and more!
50. A place to gather. Trees are landmarks: places to gather and meet people.
Its our responsibility to help nature . Here's how ?
We understand that for an individual its nearly impossible to find a right seed then right place and taking care of that plant till its grown enough like a child to stand independently atleast for three years of time .
Simple donate 3$ to us and we will do all on behalf of you and if we calculate then 3$ is nothing as compare to what we are getting in return .
What we do ?
We find best seed or plant .
We find a suitable land and fertilise it before sowing seed or plant .
As we are going for bulk plantation so we install automatic irrigation system .
Not only this , we take care of it everyday through our expertice inspection for any pest and better growth .
We wont turn our eye unless we find out that the trees has grown up enough to survive of its own .
Why only 3$?
Because we have adopted automated irrigation system and bulk plantation so the price for maintainance for atleast three year can be easily maintaned with proper insurance .
Why you should trust us ?
Because we gonna send you update with pictures as it grows and address so can can always have a visit .
Not only this we will also send you the thank you postcard once its fully grown into independent tree.
We would be happy if you want to plant a tree by yourself .All we want is environment security for our future and future generation .